NEEDED TO KNOW BEFORE SUBMITING A SIGNAL
An irregularity is any breach of EU rules and national law committed by act or omission which has or would have a negative effect on the financial interests of the Union and / or the national budget. The irregularity may be the result of an unintentional mistake made by the recipients of funds or by the authorities responsible for payments. If the irregularity is committed intentionally, the employees of the State Fund for Agriculture may collect data on a possible crime.
♦ Fraud or irregularities affecting the financial interests of the European Union and the national budget;
♦ Violations by the employees occupied in the structures of the State Fund for Agriculture.
IN WHICH CASES DOES "AGRICULTURE" SF NOT PERFORM AN INSPECTION BY A SIGNAL?
• ♦ Disputes of private law - for example, disputes over unpaid rents or unsettled financial relations between two parties (citizens and companies, cooperatives, banks, etc.), neighborly or family disputes over clarification of ownership and / or right to use property;
• ♦ Information on stray animals;
• ♦ Information that is not related to the activity of the State Fund for Agriculture.
The irregularity / fraud report must contain as accurate and detailed information as possible about the breach you are reporting. In order to determine the information submitted by you as a signal and to check it, it is necessary the information to contain specific and comprehensive data about the perpetrator and the violation, as well as the damages that have occurred or will occur, including accompanying documents, if you have such at your disposal.
• ♦ By correspondence sent to the post address of the State Fund for Agriculture - 136 “Tsar Boris III” Blvd., Sofia;
• ♦ Physically at the Registry office of the State Fund for Agriculture – at the Central Office and / or Regional Directorates of the State Fund for Agriculture;
• ♦ By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
• By phone call: to the number 0700-106-16 at a price according to the rates of your tariff plan.
The State Fund for Agriculture considers anonymous signals, as long as the information provided can identify the violation and the violator.
The State Fund for Agriculture investigates allegations of irregularities affecting the financial interests of the European Union and the national budget. In cases where the employees of the State Fund for Agriculture have collected sufficient data for a possible crime, the judiciary and law enforcement agencies are contacted to take action within their competence.
State Fund for Agriculture processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.General Regulation on data protection of the State Fund for Agriculture, the information is available in the защита на данните (personal data protection) section of this website.
Information about the sender (s) of the signal is not provided to third parties, except those entitled by law.
I SENT A SIGNAL TO THE STATE FUND FOR AGRICULTURE– WHAT FOLLOWS NEXT ?
State Fund for Agriculture analyzes and evaluates the received signals to verify whether the information provided is sufficient enough to initiate verification of the signal. If the information provided is insufficient, the Fund shall not conduct a verification process on the case.