SF Agriculture has prepared a "Guide for the beneficiary" under the Rural Development Programme 2014 - 2020 (RDP 2014 - 2020). It is intended for beneficiaries who implement grant contracts under the RDP 2014-2020 and is aimed at facilitating them by providing specific, synthesized and systematic information on their basic rights and obligations in order to ensure effective technical and financial implementation of the grant agreement.
The guide describes the procedures, which should be followed by the beneficiary to ensure effective management of the contract:
- Basic steps for the implementation of the contracts;
- Amendments to the contracts;
- Compliance with the terms of the contract;
- Reporting the progress in the implementation of the contracts;
- Communication with the relevant institutions;
- Carrying out procedures for determining a contractor and fulfilling contracts with contractors;
- Document flow and maintenance of a system for storage of information under the grant agreements;
- Detection of irregularities.
The guide will be sent by e-mail to the beneficiaries with existing contracts in UMIS 2020, under RDP 2014 - 2020. It is part of the measures taken to improve the activities of the Fund by increasing publicity and transparency in the work on the Rural Development Programme. The Gude is published at dfz.bg, as well as at eufunds.bg.
June 30, 2021 SF Agriculture - PA